Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £10.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/06/2021
The ability to liaise and problem solve with customers will be key as the first point of contact for the company. As a 7.5t DRIVER Manual lifting and multi drop will be a big part of this role.
Information about the 7.5t DRIVER role:-
- Multiple deliveries per day.
- Delivering to and from residential premises.
- Working with a large national company.
- Working in a 2 man crew.
To be successful for the 7.5t DRIVER role you will:-
- Hold a valid HGV C1 licence (7.5t).
- Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
- Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
- Be ale to manually lift large items while delivering to customers premises.
7.5t DRIVER Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
- Days 07:00 starts.
- Monday to Saturday operation.
- Rest days will be a mixture of weekdays and weekends.
- £10.00 per hour Monday to Friday PAYE.
- £15.00 per hour on Saturdays PAYE.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!